Tuesday 5 October 2010

Introducing...

Now that you're familiar with the brief, let me welcome you again. I really hope you enjoy what's to follow on the blog as much as I enjoy creating the content. I thought a more personal, detailed introduction was in order!

This is just a little update following the brief, telling you about my group and exactly what we will be doing. My group is the smallest in our A2 Media class and consists of just Kira Knight and I compared with others with at least 3 in a group. This may be seen as a disadvantage but I view this as a chance to be a lot more hands on with the creativity that goes into the music video and promotional materials. As if only two in a group wasn't enough, we are the band as well. GLITTERKNIGHT.

We will be recording the song (which I will update you on), editing, directing, filming and the subjects of the project! This tight-knit manner of work in the project is, in my opinion, the best way I work as I love getting really stuck in and passionate about a project like this. I think this will be a lot of fun.

We have decided to record the song 'Lights', originally by Ellie Goulding, and produce the following:
  • A music video (Pop Promo)
  • A CD/DVD Cover (as part of a digipack)
  • A magazine promotional image (following the digipack)
Thank you for reading and, again, I hope you enjoy what's to follow!

Ben Halliday

No comments:

Post a Comment